Plasma spraying with extreme throughputs
Hybrid water/argon-stabilized plasma (WSP-H) technology at a glance:
- Evolution of the original Water-Stabilized Plasma (WSP) torch concept which has been serving in the industry for heavy-duty plasma spraying for more than 30 years.
- Hybrid concept combines benefits of water-stabilization and conventional gas-stabilization principles.
- System was completely redesigned to bring major improvements to the reliable day-to-day operation, easy "click and spray" operation and maintenance of the torch, higher reliability and
longer continuous operation.
- Developed and supported by Institute of Plasma Physics CAS & ProjectSoft HK, a.s & local dealers.
- Versatility of the technology and choice of spraying routes allow optimization of coatings microstructures and functional properties for various applications.
- Technology is ready to be integrated into your sprayshop.
High plasma energy
Enthalpy of WSP-H torch is more than order of magnitude higher than for conventional torches based on gas-stabilization.
Long and stable plasma jet
Stable and ~10 cm long plasma jet facilitates proper feedstock treatment for both dry coarse powders and liquids.
Extreme feed rates
WSP-H torch provides enough energy to process more than 40 kg of powders as well as 9 liters of suspensions or solutions per hour.
Whenever you need to spray coarse dry powders, fine suspensions, solutions or combine everything together, WSP-H is a powerful tool.
Money saving technology
WSP-H torch consumes only 15 slpm of Argon and 1 liter of demineralized water per hour as plasma forming gasses keeping running costs low.
WSP-H torch was designed as a complete user-friendly industrial system with full computer control, spraying recipes, remote assistance, etc.