Torch specifications (WSP-H 500)
*typical values depending on the configuration of the torch
- Operation power: 100-180 kW
- Arc current: 350 - 600 A
Argon flow: 12 - 35 slpm
- Water consumption: ~1 liter per hour
- Plasma characteristics at the exit nozzle:
temperature: up to 25 000 K
- velocity: up to 7000 m/s
- enthalpy: up to 320 MJ/kg
- Feed rates (typical values - not technological maximum):
up to 700 g/min for powders
- up to 150 ml/min for suspensions and solutions
- Arc ignition with electrical impulse
- Long cathode life time allowing long continuous operations
- DC power supply.
- Water system with process feedback control.
- Water coolers.
- Modern software tailored for day-to-day easy use.
- Spraying parameter library and remote online helpdesk.
- Automated powder injector positioning system supporting up to 3 feed lines (optional).
- Set of consumables.
- Any standard powder feeder(s) capable of delivering requested feed rates can be integrated. Combination of several standard feeders is often used for extreme throughputs.
Dedicated feeder for spraying liquid NEWWSP-H system may be now equipped with
generation liquid feeder, which was designed to inject suspensions and
solutions with high feed rates (up to 300 ml/min).
- On-line flow rate control (Coriolis
- Pneumatic operation (pressure up to 8 bars).
- 3 x 5 liters containers for continuous
deposition or spraying composite materials.
- Stirrer and peristaltic recirculation preventing suspension sedimentation and clogging.
- Remote touchscreen control from your mobile or PC.
- Suspensions with up to 75 wt.% solid load were successfully sprayed.
- Setup is customizable upon customers request.
- May be combined with powder spraying - "hybrid concept".
- Compact design.
- Can be sold separately to support your current torch.